Japanese Cuisine Restaurant in Rockville, MD
At our Japanese cuisine restaurant in Rockville, MD, we take a modern approach to a time-honored tradition. Each chef-driven dish is rich in Japanese spirit and contains only the finest, freshest ingredients for a fantastic experience. Featured menu items include sushi rolls, sashimi, and hibachi-style NY steak. We also have an extensive selection of beer, wine, and cocktails that pair well with any dish you prefer.
We are proud to be a leading sushi, sashimi, hibachi, and birthday restaurant in Rockville, MD. However, our reach doesn’t stop there. You can also experience the exquisiteness of Kabuto’s cuisine in Parkville, MD, Essex, MD, and East Norriton, PA.
On the Hunt for the Best Sushi Restaurants in Rockville, MD?
As the top sushi restaurant in Rockville, MD, we understand the hype behind one of Japan’s most popular styles of food. The tangy rice highlights the fish beautifully and can be combined with different sauces, fruits, and garnishes for any number of flavor explosions — from sweet and sour to sweet and salty. Changing the fish from salmon to tuna to octopus can result in new flavor combinations as well. No matter how you like your sushi, our Japanese cuisine restaurant in Rockville, MD, has an option for you.
Do You Know Your Sushi?
We offer three types of sushi at our dine-in restaurant in Rockville, MD: Nigiri, Chirashi, and Maki. If you saw these options on the menu, would you know the difference between them? Many people aren’t sure how these styles of sushi differ, so we thought we would give you a quick overview:
- Nigiri: This type of sushi involves rolling vinegared rice by hand then placing a slice of raw fish on top of the rice. It is the perfect size to eat by hand.
- Chirashi: Chirashi means “scattered,” which describes the dish well. Vinegared rice is placed into a bowl and topped with the chef’s choice of raw fish and various garnishes. It’s an excellent option for a quick meal.
- Maki: Maki is rolled sushi cut into a few pieces. It typically has a layer of rice, vegetables, and fish. It is the style of sushi most people think of when they hear the word “sushi.”
Sashimi Restaurants in Baltimore County, MD
Almost as popular as sushi is the Japanese dish called sashimi. Many people assume sashimi is a style of sushi; however, it is actually its own distinct cuisine. Sashimi is made with a thin slice of fish, such as salmon or tuna, and is not served with rice. At our Japanese cuisine restaurant in Rockville, MD, we make sure the flavor of the fish is the highlight of the dish. Many of our fish-loving diners prefer sashimi over sushi.
As one of the best sashimi restaurants in Rockville and the rest of Baltimore County, MD, we use only the highest-quality sashimi-grade fish in our dishes. The fish are caught on a single line rather than picked up in a net and are iced right away to preserve their freshness. In this way, we can serve remarkable cuisine.
The next time you are hunting for the best Japanese dine-in restaurant in Rockville, MD, serving sashimi, stop by Kabuto!
One of the Best Birthday Celebration Restaurants in Rockville, MD
With birthday celebration venues being less common for adults than children, finding the perfect place to celebrate another year on earth can often be challenging. Fortunately, your search for a birthday celebration restaurant in Rockville, MD, can end here!
As the best Japanese restaurant in Rockville, MD, we provide a one-of-a-kind experience that is perfect for making the guest of honor feel special. Between our sushi bar and hibachi grill, every guest can find something that suits their taste buds, ensuring no one leaves hungry.
We have designed the dining room of our Japanese cuisine restaurant in Rockville, MD, to create the perfect atmosphere for celebrations of any kind. There’s plenty of space and light to connect with attendees and comfortable seating to stay for hours. For guests that prefer a quieter environment, we have large banquet rooms that you can reserve for your family event. Our hibachi grill provides endless amounts of entertainment, so you don’t have to worry about any lulls in conversation. If you have any questions about coming to our restaurant for a birthday dinner in Rockville, MD, you can reach out to our staff.
Why You Should Eat at Hibachi Restaurants in Rockville, MD
At our hibachi restaurant in Rockville, MD, we are not simply serving delectable cuisine; we are also creating art. We want every guest who steps foot into our restaurant to leave happy, full, and amazed. That’s why we treat each of our dishes as works of art — whether you order from the grill or sushi bar.
Not convinced our hibachi restaurant is for you? Here are several other reasons you should consider eating at our restaurant for birthday dinners, dates, and everything in between in Rockville, MD:
- Dinner and Entertainment: Enjoy fine Japanese cuisine while also getting to see the food made right in front of you. Our hibachi chefs love to perform for our guests, which is why our location is often chosen as the ideal birthday restaurant in Rockville, MD.
- Awe-Inspiring Knife Tricks: Our hibachi chefs are skilled in a number of knife techniques that will leave you wondering, “How do they do it?”
- An Enjoyable Experience for All: We didn’t become the top hibachi restaurant in Rockville, MD, because a few people liked our food. Our hibachi grill is popular because people of all ages enjoy the theatrics of our chefs and even find something on the menu that pleases their taste buds.
Discover the Taste of Our Japanese Cuisine Restaurant in Rockville, MD
Are you looking for the top hibachi and sushi restaurant in Rockville, MD? You’ve come to the right place! Kabuto provides an authentic Japanese experience with fresh seafood, steak, and more. Come by our restaurant today for an exquisite meal or learn more about our process to get the full experience.